Tuesday 6 November 2012

Impressions

Impressions from Life can be different every day. Today it could be great. Yesterday it was different. Less powerful. More lazy.

Today I was watching my favorite Scottish comedian Danny Bhoy on Youtube. I watched a video I already watched so many times I almost can say the text while wtching it. And it makes me laugh again every time. The video. Amazingly good comedian! Maybe, because he's Scottish. Maybe.

He made me write in English again. I don't know why. I wished I could write with an scottish accent. That would be even more fun :-).

Scotland... . You know what, for the first time I was buying me a tin of haggis- in Germany. I never did it when I was in Scotland, because I wanted to taste it in a restaurant. I was scared to eat it from a tin, because I thought it wouldn't taste so good. I was wrong. I bought me a tin of haggis in a British shop. And it was delicious. Well for haggis out of a tin it was delicious. That was a strange day when I decided to buy haggis in a tin. I wanted to have something that reminds me to the beautiful Scottish culture. To have some Scottish feeling at home. And it worked. A bit at least.

So much to Scottish. This is the link to the video with Danny Bhoy. Hope, you will enjoy it ;-)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvMuWkhPttU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Cheers, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment